PARTIES FOR ANY OCCASION
Baby Sensory Parties are unique; they are stimulating, colourful and full of energy! Why not let us design you a bespoke party, perhaps you have a particular theme or maybe favourite songs or activities you would like to include? Perhaps a few of your babies all have birthdays around the same time, so why not have a joint Baby Sensory Birthday Party! Or how about a Baby Sensory party for a Wedding, Christening, Valentines, Christmas...or just for fun! Also suitable for toddlers and the big kids (adults) will definitely love them too! Please contact via email me for more information.
Our Terms and Conditions (Sorry this is the boring bit!)
Please read before booking a place in the class.
• Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
• All bookings are provisional until payment is received. Receipts are sent upon request.
• Trial/taster classes: Payments may be made in advance by bank transfer. Cash is no longer accepted in class
• Block bookings: Payments may be made in for advance by bank transfer. prior to attendance. Blocks must be used within 6 weeks for a 5 week block booking and 12 weeks for 10 week block.
• In the case when Baby Sensory take holidays e.g summer break, any remaining classes within a paid block shall be carried over to the new term. The remaining classes must be used within the same month we resume activities.
• Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact 07951 236 266 to inform us of a change of person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
• Refunds: Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for missed classes nor if you decide you no longer want to go ahead with the classes. We ask customers to check their schedules prior to committing to a block of sessions.
• Baby Sensory is unable to carry missed sessions over to a new block
· Please check class details and times prior to attending as these are subject to change (particularly during the summer period.)
• If your class leader is unable to run your class due to illness etc. Baby Sensory will aim to substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the block to replace your session.
• In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which could pose a risk to our class leaders and parents' travel methods. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the block.
• Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please select the twin's rate from the drop down menu when selecting your preferred block of sessions.
You can join a class at any time if places are still available or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.