Toddler Sense Harrogate - Terms and Conditions
* Booking is made on-line through the "Book Now" button on our website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment details.
* We run fixed terms and you are welcome to join a class at any time if there is a place available. You will pay for the amount of sessions that remain for that term unless you are booking the introductory offer.
* If a place is not available in your preferred class, you can opt to join the waiting list in which case you will be notified as soon as a place becomes available.
* Please note that attending adults are fully responsible for their toddler during the session. Toddlers should not be left unattended at any time.
* Children and adults need to remove their shoes during the class. Please make your class leader aware if your child has any allergies, special requirements or medical conditions. Drinks and food are not allowed in the play area or the activity area at any time.
* Please note that our classes are designed for children aged 13 months to 5 years only. Younger babies who are attending with their older sibling (birth to 12 months) must be supervised at all times. If for any reason you find that you must bring a child above the age of 5 with you to a session as a one-off, please be aware that they will not be able to participate due to health and safety reasons. They are welcome to attend but it is recommended to bring along colouring, story books etc to keep them entertained.
* Regrettably, we are unable to make concessions for holidays or any missed sessions. However, you may offer your place to a friend or attend the same session in a different location. Please contact us to make arrangements.
* Parents are kindly asked not to bring their toddlers to class if they have a contagious illness. We request that you do not attend classes for 48 hours following the last symptoms of any sickness and/or diarrhoea bug. Please inform your Class Leader if your toddler is potentially at risk of infecting others in the class so parents can be alerted. Please also alert your Class Leader if your toddler has had a fever whilst attending a Toddler Sense class and please do not attend a class if they have had a fever in the previous 48 hours.
* If your Class Leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc, Toddler Sense will make every effort to provide an alternative Class Leader. If this is not possible, you will be notified of the cancellation of a class by text or phone call. Toddler Sense will endeavour to put on an extra class to make up for the cancelled session, however if you are unable to attend this additional class Toddler Sense are unable to refund you for this session.
* In certain exceptional circumstances, Toddler Sense may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include, but is not limited to, vehicle breakdowns, floods or dangerous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to Class Leaders and/or parents if they ventured onto the roads. Toddler Sense reserves the right not to refund the cost of a class due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances. Notice of the cancellation of a class will be sent via email or text.
* We offer a discount for twins/siblings. Please get in touch to find out more.
* Toddler Sense prides itself on creating original and unique ideas to ensure and deliver a top quality service. Certain content and information provided throughout our classes are copy written and under ownership of Toddler Sense. Toddler Sense grants you a limited, personal, license to use ideas for home use only. Toddler Sense kindly asks customers not to copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Toddler Sense materials in any manner such as use of ideas in a public place, promotional event without permission from the copyright holders. Filming during sessions or parties is prohibited without the Class Leader’s prior consent.
* Whilst taking photos during sessions and parties is permitted, we ask that parents do not upload their photos onto social media sites unless they have the express permission of the parents and toddlers in the photo.
* As Toddler Sense Class Leaders, we will take photos during sessions and parties for marketing purposes. Please inform your Class Leader if you do not wish photos of yourself or your child to be used by Toddler Sense Harrogate, including being published on the Toddler Sense Harrogate Facebook page. Your Toddler Sense Class Leader will ask for your permission to be given during sessions and unless we are notified by you then you will be deemed to have given your permission to use photos which include you or your toddler.
* In accordance with Data Protection legislation, Toddler Sense will not pass on your personal details to any third party.